JOB OPENING - WordPress Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION: PHP/WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Job Title: PHP/WordPress Developer
• Mandatory CMS Knowledge: WordPress
• Add on CMS knowledge: Drupal, Joomla (if any)
• E-Commerce Technologies: Magento or OpenCart (Ideally should have knowledge of atleast 1 but not mandatory)
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Database: MySQL
• Third party API: Should have worked on common third-party APIs like Facebook, google, payment gateways etc.
• The candidate should have done a minimum of 10-15 projects in WordPress
• Should have experience with development of custom post types and plugins
• Experience of working with 3rd party WordPress themes
• Candidate should have at least average communication skills to understand client’s requirement specifications and communicate internally
• Should be a self-learner with strong desire to grow in an organization.
• Should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Should be able to work on maintenance projects
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Independent development of WordPress based websites
• Customize readymade theme/template and develop custom theme/templates/Modules/plugins in CMS
• Delivery of projects within the assigned estimate of hours
• Follow standard coding guidelines and best practices of WordPress
• Review and optimize code for peers and ensure code is unit tested.
Minimum Experience: 2 – 4 years
APPLY FOR WordPress Developer
Thanks for considering a career at Adreno Technolgies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.