JOB OPENING - SR. PHP/ Laravel Developer
Job Title: Sr. PHP/Laravel Developer
Experience Required: 3-4 Years
- Mandatory Framework Knowledge: Laravel
- Add on Frameworks knowledge: CodeIgniter, Yii (if any)
- E-Commerce Technologies: Magento, Opencart or Shopify (Ideally should have knowledge of atleast 1 but not mandatory)
- CMS: – WordPress, Joomla, Drupal (Ideally should have knowledge of atleast 1 but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Database: MySQL
- Third party API: Should have worked on common third-party APIs like Facebook, google, payment gateways etc.
- The candidate should have done a minimum of 10 – 15 projects in Laravel
- Hands-on experience in working with MySQL, including triggers, database building, procedures, and handling performance.
- Hands on experience with REST API design
- Hands on experience with version control systems like GIT and SVN.
- Possess strong English communication skills.
- Have worked with International Clients
- Flair in managing international projects.
- Should be a self-learner with strong desire to grow in an organization.
- Should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Independent development of Laravel based websites
- Delivery of projects within the assigned estimate of hours
- Follow standard coding guidelines and best practices
Review and optimize code for peers and ensure code is unit tested.
APPLY FOR SR. PHP/ Laravel Developer
Thanks for considering a career at Adreno Technolgies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.