JOB OPENING - PHP/CODEIGNITER DEVELOPER
JOB DESCRIPTION: PHP/ CODEIGNITER DEVELOPER
Job Title: PHP/ CI Developer
• Mandatory Framework Knowledge: CodeIgniter
• Add on Frameworks knowledge: Laravel, YII (if any)
• E-Commerce Technologies: Magento, Opencart or Shopify (Ideally should have knowledge of atleast 1 but not mandatory)
• CMS: – WordPress, Joomla, Drupal (Ideally should have knowledge of atleast 1 but not mandatory)
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Database: MySQL
• Third party API: Should have worked on common third-party APIs like Facebook, google, payment gateways etc.
• The candidate should have done a minimum of 5 – 10 projects in CodeIgniter
• Hands-on experience in working with MySQL, including triggers, database building, procedures, and handling performance.
• Hands on experience with REST API design
• Hands on experience with version control systems like GIT and SVN.
• Possess strong English communication skills.
• Have worked with International Clients
• Flair in managing international projects.
• Should be a self-learner with strong desire to grow in an organization.
• Should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Independent development of CodeIgniter based websites
• Delivery of projects within the assigned estimate of hours
• Follow standard coding guidelines and best practices
• Review and optimize code for peers and ensure code is unit tested.
Minimum Experience: 2-4 years
APPLY FOR PHP/CODEIGNITER DEVELOPER
Thanks for considering a career at Adreno Technolgies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.