JOB OPENING - Account Manager
Digital Marketing Account/Customer growth/Reseller Partnerships Manager – Global Business
Experience: 4-8 Years
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Account Manager creates a long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing monthly reports and proposals answering client queries and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers. Liaison with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience and growth and ensure that the customer gets what they signed for & not more or less.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end strategy to growth for accounts after the client is on boarded.
- Managing client’s and internal team expectations and not letting either side miss the balance.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, client Servicing or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with Project Management tools software (e.g. Teams, Asana etc) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outbound experience /Inside sales/ cold calling / lead generation/End to end sales/
- Candidates with strong and relevant B2B sales experience in a IT/Digital Marketing Sales.
APPLY FOR Account Manager
Thanks for considering a career at Adreno Technolgies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.