JOB OPENING - Team Lead / Assistant Manager – PHP
- Have at least 3-5 years PHP programming experience.
- Have sound knowledge in MVC Frameworks, Database Structure, CMS & eCommerce Development
- PHP Framework: Laravel, YII, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend
- CMS: WordPress, Drupal
- E-Commerce Technologies: Magento or OpenCart
- Database: MySQL
- Third party API: Should have worked on common third-party APIs like Facebook, google, payment gateways etc.
- Able to Write and Review code that follow industry standards and scalable
- Have delivered some projects individually that includes Project Planning, Execution & On-time Delivery
- Experience in Agile development process & Complete SDLC.
- Have ability to speak in English with clients regularly over phone / messengers and write emails with regular project updates
- Should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Must be self-driven and highly organized.
- Managing Projects and Clients.
- Having excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team.
- Design, code, test, debug and document system according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programmers/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors quickly.
- Follow all department standards and methodologies.
- Interaction with cross functional team.
- Able to design database as per the systems
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Location: Gurugram.
APPLY FOR Team Lead / Assistant Manager – PHP
Thanks for considering a career at Adreno Technolgies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.