JOB OPENING - SEO EXECUTIVE
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Manage search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Strategies link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals, along with guidance of seniors.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Co-ordination with team, other department and management on project development, timelines, and results..
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- Location: Chandigarh.
APPLY FOR SEO EXECUTIVE
Thanks for considering a career at Adreno Technolgies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.