JOB OPENING - PPC ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Presales Pitches – work very closely with the sales team on new pitches and making tailor made solutions.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets.
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients.
- Work with the Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients.
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients.
- A strategist who knows how to use Social Media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and other
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (preferably client-side)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- Strong attention to detail with Passion digital marketing
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent Time-Management skills. (Very Important)
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior online globally, on different online marketing channels
- Excellent communication both written and verbal along with Great interpersonal, presentation skills (Must be a great with MS office and Master of Excel and PPTs.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Experience: 2 – 4 years of Digital Media experience .
- Location: Gurugram.
APPLY FOR PPC ASSISTANT MANAGER
Thanks for considering a career at Adreno Technolgies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.